JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, JKPSC Recruitment 2018, JKPSC 1059 Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online-Application form
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently published an official notification on its website dated 2018 and invited the application from the eligible candidates in the state for the recruitment of 1059 vacant post of lecturers (10+2) in different schools in the state. This is an good news for the applicants in the state who are looking for making their career in the teaching. Now Apply before last date JKPSC Lecturer 1059 Recruitment 2018
All the applicants are informed that the application forms are now available online. So apply soon and don’t wait for the the last date
Now here we are providing the necessary information to the candidates regarding the filling of form online, educational qualification and other details.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
About JKPSC – After the formation of Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir state JKPSC was formed in 1957. JKPSC is an reputed commission in the country. Now JKPSC is formal recruiting agency in the state. The commission conducts the exams every year time to time for the recruitment of candidates in the State.
Highlights of the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Name of Commission : JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission)
- Official website : www.jkpsc.in
- Name of the Post : Lecturer (10+2)
- Total Number of empty post :
- Mode of apply : online only
- Start of online application : update soon
- Last date for online submission of application : update soon
- Category of job : Government job
- Recruitment year: 2018-17
Eligibility Criteria for the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification : Minimum educational qualification for the
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Age Limit –
As per the Commission applicants who are willing to apply for the post must have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 40 years as on 01.01.2018
Applicants will be required to deposit the exam fee of Rs. 505 for General category and Rs. 255 for the Reserved categories. Payment of exam fee will be done only through challan in any branch of J&K Bank only.
Scale of pay –
The JKPSC Lecturer selected candidates will get the pay in the scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with an grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process –
Till now the phase of the selection is not declared by the commission. but it is expected it will be available soon on the official website.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Exam 2018 – The date for the commencement of the exam has not been finalist till now. The commission will declare the same on its website. After the declaration of the date of exam the department will soon declare the Admit card for the exam.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Application Form
How to apply for the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Search for the official website link of the JKPSC in the web browser.
- Open the link in the new tab.
- Select the “Apply online” link.
- After that select the post for which the candidate is going to apply.
- Read all the instruction on the screen before proceeding further.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the application form.
- After submission of the application form the challan windows will open.
- Take an printout of the challan and deposit the exam fee in the bank.
All the candidates are requested read the official notification also carefully before applying online. All other details are provided in the notification. Link to download the official notification is provided below.
Download here – JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018- Notification
For more updates or information about the government jobs in the state, Result and their admit card keep visiting our website Resultbazaar.in
Click here to Apply Online – JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018